- LAFCU launches free personal financial course open to public
LAFCU is inviting the public to enroll in its new comprehensive personal financial course that helps strengthen the financial stability of individuals in Michigan.
- LAFCU honors chamber honorees with creation by local jeweler
Two Grand Ledge business owners receive Athena leadership Award pendants in celebration of leadership excellence.
- LAFCU opens 2021 LCC scholarship contest for adult women; deadline July 31
Michigan credit union offers 3 scholarships that encourage women to pursue needed education for starting, advancing their career
- LAFCU invites young star-catchers to ‘Space & Science’ exploration June 30
Michigan credit union partners with planetarium, family science museum, library to provide a fun, virtual way to learn
- LAFCU promotes Emily Jannereth to chief technology officer
In her new role, Jannereth is responsible for planning, establishing and administering strategy for the Michigan credit union’s technology, including its remote infrastructure.