- LAFCU CEO Patrick Spyke named Michigan MVP
LAFCU CEO Patrick Spyke has been named a 2021 Most Valuable Professional (MVP) by Corp! Magazine.
- LAFCU invites Michigan artists to depict words of ‘Love & Equality’
Credit union to feature 10 pieces of art as reminders of what’s important; application deadline March 31
- LAFCU offers $10K in college scholarships, $2K in charity donations
Winner selection based on 1-page essay about pandemic impact; application deadline March 31
- LAFCU names James McHale as chief financial officer
McHale has more than 20 years of executive experience with small-to-large credit unions. Positions he has held include CFO, COO, CEO and chief risk officer.
- LAFCU presents virtual MLK celebration for kids Jan. 12
LAFCU is presenting a free, virtual, kids-focused celebration of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr., Tuesday, Jan. 12, 7 p.m.