- LAFCU awards LCC scholarships to 3 women pursuing delayed careers
LAFCU has awarded college scholarships to three women who are pursuing education needed for careers that have been postponed by life circumstances.
- Governor appoints LAFCUís Kelli Ellsworth Etchison to Michiganís Black Leadership Advisory Council
The council was created to serve in an advisory capacity to the governor and develop, review and recommend policies and actions designed to prevent and eradicate discrimination and racial inequity in Michigan.
- LAFCU wins national marketing, branding awards
Three LAFCU marketing and branding initiatives have been recognized in the 2020 MAC Awards, with one entry earning the top award in its category.
- LAFCU Shred Day Oct. 24 open to public
LAFCU is offering free document shredding to the public at the credit union’s Shred Day, Saturday, Oct. 24, 10 a.m. to noon.
- LAFCU focuses on employee health; partners with On Target Living
LAFCU has partnered with On Target Living, a health and performance company, to provide virtual wellness resources for employees.