- LAFCU names Rob Boomershine as VP of lending
Boomershine has 14 years of experience in the financial services industry working for credit unions in positions such as loan officer, lending manager and branch manager.
- LAFCU names Jeremy Sampson as VP of facilities
Sampson’s new responsibilities include development and support of strategic initiatives involving the credit union’s 10 branches, such as building allocation, expansion and modification, research and profitability analysis.
- LAFCU's Patrick Spyke named Michigan Credit Union Professional of the Year
This Professional of the Year award recognizes an individual whose leadership and accomplishments in 2019 have bettered their organization and the credit union movement statewide.
- Credit Union introduces LAFCU Investment Services, names advisor
Investment options include stocks, bonds, mutual funds, annuities, retirement and college savings plans, and insurance products such as life and long-term care.
- LAFCU opens LCC scholarship applications for adult women
The Michigan credit union will award three $1,000 Lansing Community College scholarships to women pursuing education needed to enter or re-enter the workforce or to advance in their careers.