- LAFCU's Patrick Spyke named Michigan Credit Union Professional of the Year
This Professional of the Year award recognizes an individual whose leadership and accomplishments in 2019 have bettered their organization and the credit union movement statewide.
- Credit Union introduces LAFCU Investment Services, names advisor
Investment options include stocks, bonds, mutual funds, annuities, retirement and college savings plans, and insurance products such as life and long-term care.
- LAFCU opens LCC scholarship applications for adult women
The Michigan credit union will award three $1,000 Lansing Community College scholarships to women pursuing education needed to enter or re-enter the workforce or to advance in their careers.
- Two credit unions unite to support food program’s soaring need
Two Lansing-based credit unions have joined forces to help meet the soaring need of feeding the hungry throughout Greater Lansing in the wake of the coronavirus pandemic.
- LAFCU’s Morgan Pray promoted to West Lansing Branch assistant manager
In her new position, Pray oversees branch operations, including teller and lending functions, and has staff supervisory responsibilities.