We are here to help you during the coronavirus pandemic. Unexpected conditions can cause financial stress on your business. Below are resources that can help you during the pandemic.
- The Economic Injury Disaster Loan is a low interest, fixed rate loan providing assistance to small businesses. You can apply on the U.S. Small Business Administration's Disaster Loan website
- The Michigan Small Business Relief Program will provide up to $20 million in support for small businesses negatively impacted by COVID-19.
- Small Business Association of Michigan offers a wide array of member benefit options.
- Waiving of Monthly Fees through November
- Service Center Fee*
- Telephone Transfer Fee
- Business Checking Maintenance Fee
- Business Checking Transaction Fee
* Fees from other institutions may apply.Go to main navigation