- LAFCU’s Ellsworth Etchison receives chamber’s Community Service Award
Kelli Ellsworth Etchison has received the Community Service Award from the Lansing Regional Chamber of Commerce. She is LAFCU’s chief marketing officer.
- LAFCU wins 5 national marketing awards
LAFCU has won five marketing awards in the 17th Annual Service Industry Advertising Awards competition, with two entries winning the top awards in their categories.
- LAFCU and its employees donate more than $21,000 to local charities
LAFCU’s Giving Committee organized dress down days, auctions and other events for LAFCU employees to raise funds for benefiting Greater Lansing and Shiawassee County charities.
- LAFCU’s Julianne Ackerson to receive Shiawassee chamber Mission Award
LAFCU’s Julianne Ackerson has been selected to receive the 2020 Mission Award from the Shiawassee Regional Chamber of Commerce at its Annual Dinner and Awards Night, Feb. 6.
- LAFCU offers $5K in college scholarships, $1K in charity donations
LAFCU is accepting applications for its unique 2020 Write to Educate Essay Contest beginning Feb. 1.
- LAFCU returns to Lansing Christian School with financial reality for seniors
LAFCU provided a reality check to seniors at Lansing Christian School to help them better understand personal finance.
- Amanda Seger to lead accounting department at LAFCU
LAFCU has announced that Amanda Seger has been promoted to accounting manager.
- LAFCU, Lansing Lugnuts donate $6K to LCC, Baker College for veterans
Veterans furthering their education at Lansing Community College and Baker College now have access to an additional $6,000 donated to the two schools by LAFCU and Lansing Lugnuts.
- Shelia Scott to lead financial literacy initiative
Credit union veteran Shelia Scott named to lead initiatives that strengthen communities.
- LAFCU tackles offline, online financial issues at free events Oct. 26
Shred Day helps prevent identity theft; Technology Day helps users access financial resources online.