Social Media Safety
LAFCU recognizes the growing connection between teens and social media. Whether your platform is Facebook, Twitter or Instagram, we are dedicated to providing ways to keep you safe.
- Be cautious of sharing too much: Be careful what you share since others can view it
- Beware of sharing personal details: Security questions
- Over-friending: Becoming friends with people you do not actually know
- Privacy settings: Keep settings that only your friends can see what you post
- Passwords: Make them complex and never share them
- Reminder: What goes online, stays online