Interested in getting started?
Call 517.622.6600 or use our LIVE CHAT option to speak with a LAFCU representative.
CURRENT USERS: Quick steps to access Online Banking
- Simply log into the new system using your current username.
- Enter your current password on the second screen, along with your personal information.
- Select a personal identification image and complete the log in process.
Protecting your personal information is first on our list. We use the newest technology to ensure you have the best security when it comes to Online Banking
- Authentication - With the Online Banking upgrade, you will be able to verify your account with a Personal Identification Image. Every time you login, you verify that the image that displays is yours
- Security Questions - In order to identify your account, you set-up your security questions/answers. This is another form of protection for your Online Banking
- Privacy - Your privacy is important. We take the necessary steps to ensure that your financial information is private.
More control means you can now customize your Online banking screen and place your most important financial information on one page. This allows for a greater level of control and visibility on your account activities. You manage exactly what you see.
You can also choose the services you want to have, including adding some of the new Account Alerts, adding travel notifications, viewing holds, applying for a loan, and more. You control what you want, when you want, 24/7.
The upgraded Online Banking will include many updated features:
- Open a new share account
- Personalize the names of your share and loan accounts
- Search transaction history, including a date span
- Account Alerts (including personalized reminders)
- Printable transactions
- Pay all of your bills from one location
- Send LAFCU travel notifications
- And more!