Here to Help
How We Can Help & Other Resources
LAFCU's Assistance Loan can provide you with the relief you need through unexpected financial struggles. With rates at 6.99% APR+ for 24 months on loans up to $2,500, you can count on us.
We are waiving the fees listed below through November.
- Service Center Fee*
- Telephone Transfer Fee
- Share Draft Maintenance Fee
- Advantage 55 Account Fee
- Business Checking Maintenance Fee
- Business Checking Transaction Fee
Need Help with Your Loan or Mortgage Payments?
- If eligible, members may be able to delay monthly mortgage payments for a temporary period.
- If eligible, members may be able to extend Consumer Loan terms for a temporary period.
- During this period, members will not incur or be charged late fees.
- During this period, members will not be reported to credit bureaus as delinquent.
- If eligible, foreclosure and/or other legal proceedings will be suspended.
Additional assistance may be available, to obtain more information contact the LAFCU Hardship Assistance team at 517-622-6600 or email@example.com.
Need Help with Essential Services?
If you need assistance finding food, paying housing bills, or other essential services, find your local 211 to speak to someone who can help.
School meal assistance, finding jobs, MIBridge cards (health insurance, food, etc.), and Unemployment Assistance.
Access Your Funds by Banking at Home
Mobile & Online Banking
Access your accounts around the clock. With mobile and online banking, you can check balances, transfer funds and find an ATM.
Take care of your financial transactions by connecting to a LAFCU representative at our drive-thru locations. A member service representative can assist you with deposits, withdrawals, and check cashing.
Need to deposit a check? With remote deposit, you can deposit your check right from your mobile phone. Click on remote deposit in the mobile banking app menu to get started.
Apply for a Loan Online
You can apply for a variety of loans right on our website; 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
With card control you can receive instant transaction alerts and control when and where your card is used.
* Fees from other institutions may apply.
+ Annual Percentage Rate. Rate accurate as of 11/20/20. Programs, rates, terms and conditions are subject to change without notice. Subject to credit qualification and approval. Rate may vary based on individual creditworthiness. Additional restrictions may apply.