Here to Help
We understand that life gets tough and we are here to help you through all of the ups and downs.
GreenPath Financial Wellness
As a benefit of your membership, we are providing you with free access to money management and financial education services. LAFCU has teamed up with GreenPath™ Financial Wellness, a financial management program.
Need Help with Your Loan or Mortgage Payments?
- If eligible, members may be able to delay monthly mortgage payments for a temporary period.
- If eligible, members may be able to extend Consumer Loan terms for a temporary period.
- If eligible, members will not incur or be charged late fees.
- If eligible, members will not be reported to credit bureaus as delinquent.
- If eligible, foreclosure and/or other legal proceedings will be suspended.
Additional assistance may be available, to obtain more information contact the LAFCU Hardship Assistance team at 517-622-6600 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Need Help with Essential Services?
If you need assistance finding food, paying housing bills, or other essential services, find your local 211 to speak to someone who can help.
Unemployment Benefits FAQ
How to apply for unemployment, what you need to file, and other frequently asked questions.
School meal assistance, finding jobs, MIBridge cards (health insurance, food, etc.), and Unemployment Assistance.