Here to Help
$13,468,564 and counting in COVID relief to our membership.
Whether it's through fee waivers, mortgage modifications, Paycheck Protection Program Loans, and so much more, we are dedicated to helping our members navigate the financial stresses that have come with the COVID-19 pandemic. Learn more about how we can help below.
LAFCU's Assistance Loan can provide you with the relief you need through unexpected financial struggles. With rates at 6.99% APR* for 24 months on loans up to $2,500, you can count on us.
* Annual Percentage Rate. Rate accurate as of 12/01/21. 24 monthly payments of $44.77 for every $1,000 financed. Programs, rates, terms and conditions are subject to change without notice. Subject to credit qualification and approval. Additional restrictions may apply.
GreenPath Financial Wellness
As a benefit of your membership, we are providing you with free access to money management and financial education services. LAFCU has teamed up with GreenPath™ Financial Wellness, a financial management program.
Need Help with Your Loan or Mortgage Payments?
- If eligible, members may be able to delay monthly mortgage payments for a temporary period.
- If eligible, members may be able to extend Consumer Loan terms for a temporary period.
- If eligible, members will not incur or be charged late fees.
- If eligible, members will not be reported to credit bureaus as delinquent.
- If eligible, foreclosure and/or other legal proceedings will be suspended.
Additional assistance may be available, to obtain more information contact the LAFCU Hardship Assistance team at 517-622-6600 or email@example.com.
Need Help with Essential Services?
If you need assistance finding food, paying housing bills, or other essential services, find your local 211 to speak to someone who can help.
Unemployment Benefits FAQ
How to apply for unemployment, what you need to file, and other frequently asked questions.
School meal assistance, finding jobs, MIBridge cards (health insurance, food, etc.), and Unemployment Assistance.
Access Your Funds by Banking at Home
Mobile & Online Banking
Access your accounts around the clock. With mobile and online banking, you can check balances, transfer funds and find an ATM.
Take care of your financial transactions by connecting to a LAFCU representative at our drive-thru locations. A member service representative can assist you with deposits, withdrawals, and check cashing.
Need to deposit a check? With remote deposit, you can deposit your check right from your mobile phone. Click on remote deposit in the mobile banking app menu to get started.
Apply for a Loan Online
You can apply for a variety of loans right on our website; 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
With card control you can receive instant transaction alerts and control when and where your card is used.