LAFCU takes our members’ security and privacy seriously! We have a variety of standards and procedures in place to protect our members.
There are steps you can take to help minimize risk and protect the security of your accounts and personal information. Our Fraud Resource Center provides information to help you and your family be better protected against potential threats. Below is important information to help keep you safe and protected from fraud.
PROTECT YOURSELF AGAINST IDENTITY THEFT - A CHECKLIST
- Purchase an Identity Theft Plan through CyberScout:
LAFCU, in partnership with CyberScout, offers comprehensive FraudScout identity management and monitoring services. Don't wait until you are a victim! Protect yourself for as little as $45.00 a year (for the minimum plan), $75.00 a year (for a moderate plan), or as little as $135.00 a year (for maximum coverage).
- Review your financial statements and monitor transactions regularly.
- Order a free credit report at Annual Credit Report >>
- Request that a FREE security freeze be place on your credit file by contacting each of the three reporting agencies and/or contacting the FTC to receive additional information regarding security freezes.
- Never leave your device unattended when using online financial services.
- Lock your computer or mobile device whenever you leave it unattended.
- Never use public information or common names or phrases, birth dates, etc. to create your password.
- Don’t reveal your password to anyone.
- Don’t accept friend requests from people you don’t know on social networking sites.
In today's digital world, it's critical that you protect your identity; it's more than just keeping your ATM, Credit and Debit Cards Secure.
ONLINE BANKING AND MOBILE BANKING SECURITY:
Take a look at this informative guideline to for security practices to follow when logging into and using your Online Banking and Mobile Banking Account(s).
READ MORE >>
FRAUD PROTECTION GUIDELINES:
Take a look at these helpful guidelines on what you can do if you suspect or encounter any fraud activity on your Online Banking or Mobile Banking Account(s).
READ MORE >>
You Are Being Redirected
LAFCU is not responsible for the products, services, or information presented on the linked site.