LAFCU Act With Love & Equality Artist Calling
* NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. All federal, state and local regulations apply. Void where prohibited by law. Artist calling submission takes place from 02/10/21 – 03/31/21. Up to 10 pieces of artwork will be selected as part of the “LAFCU Act with Love & Equality” art movement. Final art pieces chosen will be showcased on a variety of Michigan billboards (14 x 48 in size) and digital channels.
- Artist(s) choose one of the ten words listed for the “Act with Love & Equality” mission from the drop-down.
- Artwork can be hand-drawn, painted, digital art, or photography. Keep in mind that artwork will be placed on a black background so if you want to use the negative space you’ll know that it will be black.
- Submissions can be individual based or in group collaboration.
- Final digital artwork must be 23 inches wide by 5 inches high (23" x 5") and submitted in PDF format at 600 dpi.
- Include artist statement and application information.
- A $100 gift card will be awarded for each of the ten winning art pieces.
- Winner(s) will be chosen on April 7, 2021.
By entering, participants grant LAFCU permission to contact them via phone, email or social media about their entry. By participating, entrants agree to abide by and be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of LAFCU, which shall be final and binding; and to the use of their names and/or likeness for advertising and publicity purposes without additional compensation, unless prohibited by law.
Participation and eligibility is open to legal residents of the United States and must be eighteen (18) years or older unless parent or legal guardian signs a permission waiver for you to participate (if under the age of 18). Officers, directors, and employees of LAFCU; and their immediate families are eligible to submit an artwork on a volunteer basis. If selected as a winner, their art work will be showcased, but no monetary reward will be given.
No transfer, assignment, cash redemption, or substitution of prizes. Entrants waive the right to assert, as a cost of receiving prize, any and all costs of redemption. LAFCU shall have no liability and will be held harmless by entrant for any claim, action, liability, loss, injury or damage to entrant or any other person or entity, due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, by acceptance.
LAFCU reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify, suspend, and/or terminate the artist calling at any time. LAFCU reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify an entrant if his or her fraud or misconduct affects the integrity of the contest. Other restrictions may apply.