For Smartphone Users:
You can get the richer experience by downloading the LAFCU Mobile Banking App (see below)!
Setting Up Mobile Banking:
1. You need to be a Home Banking User. If you are not signed up for Home Banking contact any LAFCU branch.
2. Using your mobile phone browser, go to the following URL:
LAFCU's Main Menu will appear that gives you access to:
- Mobile Banking
- ATM Locations
- Branch Locations
- Search CO-OP ATMs
- Contact Us
3. Select Mobile Banking
4. You will need to provide your Home Banking User ID
to log in.
(Your User ID and Password are the same ones you use for Home Banking.)
If you receive an 'ERROR 403' your mobile phone is not compatible for Mobile Banking.
5. You may be challenged for an ID (which will be sent via your email.) Append the 4-digit pin number to your Home Banking password.
6. For Smartphone Users
you can now have a richer experience by downloading the app version. Select the link and the appropriate Mobile Banking app will be available.
7. That's it! Enjoy the convenience of mobile banking!
For questions or help call any LAFCU branch.