Accel - Members Financial Counseling
As a valued member of LAFCU, we are committed to serving you. And as a benefit of your membership, we are providing you with free access to money management and financial education services. LAFCU has teamed up with Accel, a financial management program. Members can turn to Accel for assistance with:
- Personal and financial budgeting
- Understanding their personal credit report and how to improve their score
- Achieving financial goals
- Personal money management
- Debt repayment
- Avoid bankruptcy, foreclosure, and repossession
Accel offers give personalized answers to your individual needs. Accel counselors are available Monday through Thursday 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. (EST), Friday 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. and Saturday from 9 a.m. to 12 a.m.; call 1-877-33ACCEL (332-2235) or click on Accel - Members Financial Management.
Accel Budgeting Software
Accel offers a budgeting software designed by financial counseling professional to help families manage money more effectively. The Budget$mart software can be used to:
- Determine how you want to spend your income
- Track how you are actually spending your income
- Learn how to adjust areas where you are overspending
- Experiment to determine how a major purchase would impact your budget.
- This budgeting software is a simple, effective approach to managing and budgeting income.
- Budget$mart is also an effective educational tool for kids and teens!
You Are Being Redirected
LAFCU is not responsible for the products, services, or information presented on the linked site.
Continue to Website >>