Accel - Members Financial Counseling
As a valued member of LAFCU, we are committed to serving you. And as a benefit of your membership, we are providing you with free access to money management and financial education services. LAFCU has teamed up with Accel, a financial management program. Members can turn to Accel for assistance with:
- Personal and financial budgeting
- Understanding their personal credit report and how to improve their score
- Achieving financial goals
- Personal money management
- Debt repayment
- Avoid bankruptcy, foreclosure, and reposession
Accel offers give personalized answers to your individual needs. Accel counselors are available Monday through Thursday 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. (EST), Friday 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. and Saturday from 9 a.m. to 12 a.m.; call 1-877-33ACCEL (332-2235) or click on Accel - Members Financial Management. For additional information, visit http://www.accelservices.org.
Accel Budgeting Software
Accel offers a budgeting software designed by financial counseling professional to help families manage money more effectively. The Budget$mart software can be used to:
- Determine how you want to spend your income
- Track how you are actually spending your income
- Learn how to adjust areas where you are overspending
- Experiment to determine how a major purchase would impact your budget.
- This budgeting software is a simple, effective approach to managing and budgeting income.
- Budget$mart is also an effective educational tool for kids and teens!